Multi-Voltage SMART Electric Actuators - JE Series
The innovative JE series of reversible electric actuators delivers the latest technology at an unmatched value.
This feature-rich line was designed for ease-of-use and reliability. JE Series actuators are multi-voltage capable with automatic voltage sensing for AC or DC power supply, reducing the opportunity for user error. Standard features include a protective electronic torque limiter, emergency manual override, and an internal, thermostat-controlled, anti-condensation heater to help prevent damaging moisture build-up. External DIN plug connectors allow for quick and easy wiring without the need to open the unit, while practical and distinctive external indicators help to simplify operation and diagnostics. Additional factory-installed options are available.
JE Series actuators are lightweight, compact, and quick and easy to install. They are ideal for quarter-turn automation of ball valves, butterfly valves and dampers.
Key Features of the JE Series
- Quarter-turn (90 ̊) reversible electric actuator
- Multi-voltage capability
- Automatic voltage sensing - for AC or DC power supply
- Emergency manual override
- Isolated end-of-travel limit switches
- Automatic temperature control - internal thermostat, anti-condensation heater
- External LED diagnostic light
- Distinctive visual position indicator dome
- Electronic torque limiter
- Protected electrical supply
- Easy wiring via external DIN plugs
- IP67 Anti-corrosive, UV resistant, weatherproof enclosure
- ISO 5211 Mounting Standard
- CE Marked
- Modulating or fail-safe options