Electric Actuator Accessories
DynaQuip electric actuators provide a solid foundation for automating almost any quarter-turn application. Our JE, DE and MA series actuators are available with a wide variety of options and accessories to fit your specific application:
- Auxiliary Limit Switches
- Additional dry contact limit switches within the control housing to indicate various valve positions remotely, or to sop the valve at intermediate positions, or to control other pieces of equipment, such as pumps.
- NEMA 4, 4X, 7 and 9
- Various NEMA ratings available to meet specific environmental requirements: watertight corrosion resistant, or explosion proof. Special housings for high-pressure wash down are also available.
- Adjustable time intervals and length of time open and/or closed.
- Modulating Controls
- Accepts a 4-20 mA, 0-5 VDC, or 0-10 VDC control signal to position the valve at various degrees of open/close.
- Continuous Position Indication
- Gives a continuous remote indication of the degrees or percent of opening based on either a resistance output of 1 - 1000 ohms or a current output of 4-20 mA. Other options are available.
- Fail-Safe Backup
- Battery backup system that allows normal operation of actuator with 120 volt AC but converts battery DC to AC upon incoming AC power failure.
- Spring-Return Fail-Safe
- Fail-safe spring backup system within the electric actuator takes over upon loss of AC power.
Please contact us directly to inquire about electric actuator options available for your specific application.
To chat, click on the "Chat Live" button above.
Request a Solution