Pneumatic Actuators and Accessories
DynaQuip Controls HP Series Rack & Pinion Pneumatic Actuators are designed to meet the needs of the quarter-turn valve market. Engineered to be compact, durable,and versatile, these actuators represent the latest technology coupled with economical and long-lasting operation. Our HP Series actuators are available in double acting and spring return models with torque outputs up to 83,462 inch-pounds with a 80 PSI air supply.
HP Series actuators are perfect for quarter-turn valve automation applications where continuous rapid cycling is required or hazardous conditions exist
- Body: Aluminum, ASTM 6063-T6, Hard Anodized Finish Epoxy Coated
- Piston: Aluminum Alloy, ASTM B179
- End Cap: Aluminum Alloy, ASTM B179, Black Polyester Paint Finish
- Drive Shaft: Forged Steel, ASTM A105 Nickel Plated
- Seal, O-Rings: Buna N
- Bearings: Delrin 500
- Fasteners: SS ASTM A193-B8
- Nuts: SS ASTM A194-GR8
- Loaded Springs: Steel, High Alloy Epoxy Coated
- Operating Temperature: -10° F to 195° F
The SP Series of stainless steel pneumatic electric actuators are the perfect solution for wash-down applications. The electro-polish finish offers excellent resistance to most corrosive chemicals and industrial atmospheres. The SP features dual piston rack and pinion design for compact construction, symmetric mounting position, high-cycle life and fast operation. Available in Double Acting or Spring Return (fail-open or fail-closed).
- ASTM303 stainless steel with electro-polish finish
- Dual piston rack and pinion design for compact construction, symmetric mounting position, high-cycle life, and fast operation.
- Stainless steel fasteners for long-term corrosion resistance
- ISO 5211 direct mounting, DIN 3337
- NAMUR standard for mounting solenoids, limit switches and other accessories
- Multiple bearings and guides on rack and pistons, low friction, high cycle life, and prevent shaft blowout.
- The two independent external travel stop adjustment bolts can adjust +5° at both open and close directions.
Solenoid Pilot Valve
For efficient operation of HP series pneumatic actuators, choose DynaQuip pilot solenoid valves:
- Pilot solenoid valves electrically control the air supply coming into the actuator.
- Standard NEMA 4 Housing (additional NEMA ratings available).
- The solenoid pilot valve pressurizes and exhausts the actuator piston compartments to cause the actuator to move.
- The 4-way solenoid pilot valve mounts directly to the actuator, reducing response time and saving the cost of tubing brackets and labor.
- Mounting pattern follows the NAMUR connection standard.
- Any of the following pilot solenoids will fit the HP series actuator. Simply choose the correct voltage and NEMA rating (if other than 4X)
Valve Position Limit Switch
For efficient operation of HP series pneumatic actuators, choose DynaQuip valve position limit switches
- Provides local or remote indication of valve position
- Contains 2 SPDT switches
- NEMA 4, 4X enclosure Additional NEMA ratings and voltages are available.
- High contrast indicator for instant visual notification.
- Includes mounting bracket
- 1/2" NPT conduit entry